Build A Local Tribe: Survive and Thrive During Uncertain Times
To join an interactive session and learn how to start YOUR local tribe, email email@example.com
A tribe is a group of 2-100 people who meet regularly in person and agree to help one another to survive in these troubled times. Issues have changed during the last few years, but now include:
- Friends and social support
- Commitment to continuity of religious observation and holidays – regardless of government “rules”
- Support for home schooling and alternative education systems – away from transgender ideology, mandatory vaccines, inferior academics, woke culture, unhealthy school lunches
- Food security (and affordable food!)
- Local groups can arrange to purchase produce, organic animal foods (free from mRNA injections) from local farmers
- Community gardens, canning projects, collaboration for food storage
- Disaster planning – in advance! Train derailments, natural disasters, emergency declarations leading to lockdowns and restrictions (it WILL happen again!) financial crash/depression are real threats!
- Support for elderly people – KEEP THEM IN THEIR OWN HOMES AND OUT OF CARE HOMES!
- Local exchange
- People looking for jobs
- Businesses needing support
- Members helping members with anything and everything
- Raising money to fund coordinated, strategic litigation designed to restore our rights and to get justice: The people who perpetrated COVID-related crimes must pay for what they did!
- Healthcare - identify and support doctors who are independent from the system and do not report to the government
- Formation of a new healthcare system that functions