We The People Ending Medical Censorship!
a Make Americans Free Again Initiative
What is medical censorship?
- When licensed health professionals are forbidden to talk about certain medical treatments – like hydroxychloroquine, vitamin D and zinc for treating COVID-19
- When medical boards threaten to discipline or take a health professional’s license away for writing a medical exemption for vaccines
- When unlicensed health professionals like naturopaths, herbalists, nutritionists, body workers and others are prosecuted for unlicensed practice
- When Big Tech and the media censors or de-platforms people – health professionals and laypeople – who speak out about health-related issues and medical tyranny
- When a doctor threatens to call Child Protective Services if a parent does not follow medical advice
Medical tyranny gets worse every year! The COVID-19 Consumer Protection Act of 2021
This statute states that during the COVID-19 emergency, it is “unlawful…for any person, partnership, or corporation to engage in a deceptive act or practice …associated with the treatment, cure, prevention, mitigation, or diagnosis of COVID-19.” The government has already started enforcement, and recently tried to fine a doctor $8 million for violating this rule!
Tired of medical tyranny and ready to do something about it?
Join the Make Americans Free Again Healthcare Coalition
One of the reasons why licensure boards, employers, unethical healthcare professionals and Big Tech and the media get away with these behaviors is the expense of fighting back. Few health professionals or consumers have the resources to defend themselves, file lawsuits, or organize on their own.
There is strength in numbers!
The U.S. Census Bureau reports that there are over 22 million licensed healthcare workers in the U.S. Many complementary and alternative practitioners are not licensed, so it is not possible to know how many there are in the U.S. But The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health reported in 2016 that Americans spent over $32 billion on alternative approaches annually. Based on these number it is likely that there are at least one million alternative providers in the U.S. If just 5% of these practitioners remit dues of just $100 annually, we will have a “war chest” of $115 million dollars per year to help defend practitioners against assault on their livelihoods.
Here is what we will do with that money:
- Defend licensed and unlicensed practitioners who have done nothing wrong against overregulation and attacks from state licensure boards, federal agencies and other regulatory bodies
- Sue social media companies, media companies, networks and others for censoring, de-platforming, libel, and slander when healthcare practitioners have been attacked
- Sue hospitals, healthcare institutions and academic centers that require vaccinations as a condition of employment
- Sue hospitals, medical institutions and academic centers that discipline or fire healthcare workers or faculty for voicing their opinions about preventive healthcare and treatment
- Organize groups of healthcare employees who threaten to quit and/or sue if vaccine mandates are enforced
- Sue organizations like the Federation of State Medical Boards for promulgating and supporting rules that have resulted in worsening health and in some cases death due to suppression of information and/or inability to receive appropriate and sometimes lifesaving treatment